Media Contact for SIREWALL Rammed Earth
On a deadline? Complete this form and we’ll be in touch with you right away!
[gravityform id=2 title=false description=false]
Green Building is a hot topic and SIREWALL can become an interesting feature for your story. For compelling story ideas that challenge current ideas on what makes a building green or sustainable, see the story starters below. Contact our team for more information, to arrange interviews, and to select from a range of photos to round out your story.
Homeowners / Green Homes and Buildings
Our team has worked on numerous projects with homeowners to create their dream homes. From a thousand square foot cottage to an expansive homestead complete with guest home and studio, SIREWALLS have been integrated to fit each homeowner’s unique desires.
- It’s not about changing light bulbs! Dramatic reductions in carbon emissions can start with how buildings are constructed.
- Designing and creating buildings that last 200 years.
- Healthy Homes and Buildings: SIREWALL homes that nourish our bodies instead of polluting them.
- One Million Acres of Trees Saved: SIREWALL homeowners can make conscious choices when building their dream home, sparing our natural resources and conserving energy.
- Not a Mud Hut – The Warmth and Beauty of Rammed Earth Homes: Modern SIREWALL designs create cozy, livable spaces.
- A Home for Your Great, Great, Great, Great, Great Grandchildren: SIREWALL rammed earth homes stand the test of time and create a beautiful legacy for future generations.
Architects / Engineers
Our team has partnered with trend-setting architects on custom rammed earth projects that have timeless appeal. These architects work with clients for distinctive, high quality, sustainable and functional projects. Architects in this space are involved in the latest advancements in green building, follow LEED principles, C2C or the Living Building Challenge.
- One Hundred Tons of Mass: No other technology compares to the thermal mass of stabilized, insulated rammed earth.
- Evolution of Strength and Beauty in Building Design: Rammed Earth v.3.0 is a stabilized, insulated rammed earth wall system is not only compatible for dry, hot climates – it is ideal the wet and harsh climates.
- Using what is readily available can transform disaster areas and build communities designed to last for generations.
- Building a Legacy for Generations to Come: Durable, sustainable and beautiful insulated rammed earth buildings will stand the test of time.
- Technical aspects of stabilized, insulated rammed earth with examples from 100 commercial and residential projects.
Developers / Community Planners
Reach out to the commercial or residential developer that is looking to create a concept that appeals to a conscious buyer. Commercial developers with anchor tenants who see the brand value and efficiencies of being part of a deep-green, forward-looking development. Residential developers marketing their concept as part of a sustainable, energy-efficient, low-footprint community. Public space designers and community planners who seek healthy spaces that will last for generations.
- High Density for the Lowest Footprint: insulated rammed earth has insulative and acoustical properties, along with seismic stability and fire resistance that is ideal for maximizing population density.
- Not all Rammed Earth is Created Equal: The SIREWALL System goes beyond current construction codes – building on environmental and personal values.
- Going Beyond Green: Consider the full lifecycle of a building to create spaces that are truly sustainable legacies for future generations.
- Not a DIY: insulated rammed earth it is not a low tech, DIY technology without quality control or quality assurance.