Earthwall Rammed Earth Architecture
Located in Washington, USA
Introducing contemporary rammed earth architecture to the Pacific Northwest, Earthwall’s mission is to act as a positive force for change toward restorative architecture.
We are highly experienced architects who also have an extensive background as general contractors, having produced award winning architecture and complex design-build projects with budgets up to $15 million. Our portfolio includes commercial, institutional, and residential projects, with a strong emphasis on design for the elderly and research driven, site-specific design.
Earthwall is a specialized company, focusing on building quality SIREWALL projects. We build as a subcontractor for general contractors or for our clients. We consult to architects who are interested in designing with rammed earth, assisting with everything from conceptual design logistics to detailed technical development in later phases of design.
As architects dedicated to the principles of truly sustainable design and inspired by the rich architectural potential of rammed earth, we are particularly pleased to provide the potential of SIREWALL to the range of possibilities for our clients.
President: Sam Rodell
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards Certified (1984-Present)
- Registered architect; currently licensed in CA, ID, MT, WA
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED/AP)
- International Living Building Institute Ambassador
- Nationally published portfolio; Recipient of numerous AIA design awards
- Past President and Board Member, Spokane Chapter AIA
- President, Rodell Construction Services; Licensed general contractor
- Adjunct Professor, Washington State University, Interdisciplinary Design Institute
159 South Lincoln Street, Suite 222
Spokane, Washington 99201
Kirkwood Rodell Architects: www.kirkwoodrodell.com